Wednesday, August 28, 2013

29 Weeks

We have a crib!

Baby is the size of: an acorn squash (whatever that is!).
How I'm feeling: I've been feeling pretty great this past week. I still get really tired some days but I usually have an hour or so in the afternoon when I can take a little nap. 
Sleeping: For some reason I didn't have as much trouble sleeping this past week. It might have been because Anthony was home for an entire 7 days in a row and I always sleep better when he's not on duty.
Craving: Sweets! 
Missing: I miss not having to stop and think "Are pregnant people allowed to do this?" before I do just about everything.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new.
Wedding ring: I wear it on days when I know I won't be doing too much. Otherwise, I wear it on a chain around my neck.
Movement: Lots of movement. Some of it can get a little uncomfortable but I'm happy to feel her move.
Showing: Yes!
Signs of labor: No.
Best moment this week: Without a doubt, the BaByQ was one of the best days I've experienced since being pregnant. It was so much fun to have everyone I love in the same place at the same time. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can upload them to my laptop! Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate and those to who sent us gifts. We are truly blessed and lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment