Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Feeling loved!

Since finding out that we're expecting, Anthony and I have received an overwhelming amount of love and support from our family and friends. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank everyone for everything they've done for us so far. 
I just wanted to take the time to show off some of the things that Kristen dropped off for us while she was in town this weekend! In addition to the awesome shirt she brought me, she also brought me a pair of slippers for my aching feet and she made some sugar-free zucchini muffins. They were awesome! She made like 50 of them and I've been snacking on them everyday!
She also brought us some AMAZING things to go in the nursery. The first is a set of canvases that she made. I absolutely love them and they go perfectly with what I wanted to do with the nursery. She's so talented!


She also painted these two little guys to match.

The last thing she gave us was this cute framed picture of the ultrasound. I've never seen anything like it
and I love the little pink bow!

Now I'm even more excited to get the nursery set up so I can show off everything she brought us! If you're reading this, thank you Kristen! You really are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment