Friday, August 23, 2013

28 Weeks


Baby is the size of: an eggplant.
How I'm feeling: Overall I feel really good. I get tired pretty easily but I know that comes with the territory. I'm starting to think a lot about what she's going to look like and what life is going to be like when she gets here. I'm very excited to meet her!
Sleeping: Sleep?! What is sleep?!
Craving: Still craving all kinds of sandwiches!
Missing: Not really missing anything this week.
Maternity clothes: Haven't bought anything new recently. 
Wedding ring: We went to an outside baseball game all day Saturday and when I got home my ring would not come off! I started to get really scared that I was going to have to get it cut off but it finally came off after about 30 minutes of trying.
Movement: I still feel her mostly late at night and early in the morning. She even woke me up a few times in the middle of the night because she was squirming around so much.
Showing: Yes!
Signs of labor: No.
Looking forward to: The BaByQ is this Saturday! I'm so excited to have all my friends and family in one place to celebrate our little girl! My mother-in-law is even coming down from Baltimore for the weekend. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment