Thursday, August 15, 2013

27 Weeks


Baby is the size of:  a rutabaga.
How I'm feeling: To be perfectly honest, I'm starting to feel like a blimp! It's getting harder to move around and get up and down. Of course, this is to be expected. 
Sleeping: I'm still having trouble sleeping. It takes me a while to get comfortable and I still wake up for an hour or two in the middle of the night.
Craving: Sandwiches! All kinds of sandwiches.... chicken salad, PB&J, Publix subs, cubans (which is weird because I don't eat pork.)
Missing: Sleeping on my stomach! I know I've said it a million times but I seriously can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again!
Maternity clothes: Most of my clothes are maternity but I can still fit in a couple of non maternity items.
Wedding ring: Some days it fits fine, some days I can't get it on.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement this week. She's VERY active late at night and early in the morning. I hope this doesn't mean she's going to be a night owl!
Showing: Another person at work this week was surprised to find out I was pregnant. Seriously? Isn't it quite obvious by now?!
Signs of labor: No.
Looking forward to: Family coming to town this weekend! I can't wait! I miss them so much and I'm really glad they'll be here for an entire week!


No comments:

Post a Comment