Thursday, July 11, 2013

22 Weeks

* Please excuse my crazy hair in this picture. Also, I got bored with the black shirt.

Baby is the size of: a papaya.
How I'm feeling: Worn out! Even the smallest chore takes the energy right out of me. 
Sleeping: I finally broke down and bought one of those C-shaped maternity pillows. It's really comfortable and supportive and has been helping me fall asleep a little faster.
Craving: Still waiting for those crazy pregnancy cravings to show up!
Missing: Being able to get more done in a day. I need to take a lot more breaks so I don't get too worn out.
Maternity clothes: The stack of regular clothes that I still fit in is dwindling down to almost nothing. 
Wedding ring: Starting to have a little bit of trouble getting it off.
Movement: Lots of movement going on this week. The past few weeks I mostly felt her when I was lying down but now I feel her even when I'm up and moving around.
Showing: For sure!
Signs of labor: Nope.
Best moment this week: We started talking about names! I think we have one picked out but we're not 100% sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment