Wednesday, May 22, 2013

15 Weeks



Baby is the size of: an orange.
How I'm feeling: FINALLY getting some energy back! I think others are noticing because a few people have told me that I "look and sound better" in the last couple days.
Sleeping: It takes a little longer to get comfortable but I've been sleeping better through the night. Still napping pretty regularly during the day.
Craving: I've been pretty lucky in this department because I haven't really been craving anything. Every once in a while I'll be in the mood for something but I wouldn't call it a craving.
Missing: Sushi! I know Anthony has wanted sushi for dinner for a few weeks now but rarely brings it up because he knows I can't eat it. He finally broke down last night and asked if it would be ok if he ate some. Of course I said it was ok but it made me realize how much I miss it.
Maternity clothes: I barely fit in most of my old clothes. I have a few loose shirts and pairs of shorts that I bought in a bigger size so I've been sticking to those items. I still only have a few pieces of maternity clothes but I wore my maternity jeans for the first time last week and they're a lot more comfortable than I thought they would be. I also ordered a couple things online last night. I'm hoping they get here before we leave for Baltimore next week.
Wedding ring: Still fits!
Movement: Nothing yet. Waiting patiently!
Showing: Still depends on what I'm wearing.
Signs of labor: Nope.
Best moment this week: Getting a pedicure with one of my best friends, Kristen, at one of the Disney hotels! Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Disney just about as much as the average 8 year old. We spent the day walking around Downtown Disney and then she surprised me by taking me to the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian. It was a really nice, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment