Wednesday, May 15, 2013

14 Weeks



Baby is the size of: a lemon.
How I'm feeling: A little bummed about our family dog being really sick but I'm otherwise feeling pretty good. No more nausea but still waiting for some energy to return.
Sleeping: Bought some new pillows from Ikea and I'm sleeping sooooooooo much better! I guess I wasn't sleeping because I wasn't really comfortable. I still take a little nap everyday though  :)
Craving: I REALLY wanted a cherry coke the other day but I wouldn't say that I'm craving anything right now.
Missing: Sleeping on my stomach.
Maternity clothes: I'm sad to say that these red jeans are the last pair of pants that actually fit and they're not even that comfortable anymore. I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants but I haven't worn them yet. I feel a little funny wearing them!
Wedding ring: Still fits.
Movement: Nothing yet. 
Showing: You can definitely see a bump when my stomach is bare but when I have a shirt on it's a little harder to tell if I'm pregnant or just carrying a little extra weight.
Signs of labor: Nope.
Looking forward to: Meeting my friend Kristen in Orlando this weekend. I haven't seen her since Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment