Wednesday, May 8, 2013

13 Weeks



Baby is the size of: a peach.
How I'm feeling: Still really tired but looking forward to the second trimester which is supposed to be the "easiest trimester." I'm hoping to get some energy back soon!
Sleeping: Taking lots of naps! They last anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours!
Craving: Cucumbers (Weird!)
Missing: Being able to stay out late. 
Maternity clothes: I bought one more maternity shirt because it was on sale! Otherwise, still wearing regular clothes.
Wedding ring: Still fits.
Movement: Not yet.
Showing: Depends on what I'm wearing. Sometimes I look pregnant, sometimes I look like I ate a big lunch!
Signs of labor: Let's hope this doesn't happen for a long time.
Best moment this week: Carter (my 3-year old nephew) brought me one of the mini donuts he was eating and then a couple minutes later brought me a second one and told me it was "for the baby!" Isn't he the cutest? Spending time with him and his sister Sydney make me even more excited about becoming a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment