Friday, May 3, 2013

12 Weeks


Baby is the size of: a plum
How I'm feeling: Overall I'm feeling pretty good. Happy that the nausea I was experiencing is gone but I'm still really tired all the time.
Sleeping: Not too well at night so I take a nap almost everyday.
Craving: Italian food, especially spaghetti.
Missing: Feta cheese!
Maternity clothes: I bought this black maternity shirt so I can take a picture of me in it every week. Otherwise I'm just wearing my normal clothes. Most of my skinny jeans and tighter shirts are uncomfortable so I'm sticking to the looser items in my closet.
Wedding ring: Still fits! Hopefully I won't have to take it off at all!
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.
Showing: Just a little bit of a belly.
Signs of labor: Obviously not yet!
Looking forward to: My next appointment on May 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment