Sunday, October 6, 2013

34 Weeks


Baby is the size of: a butternut squash.
How I'm feeling: Still feeling good on most days! 
Sleeping: Could be better but it could also be a lot worse.
Craving: I'm still a little upset that I haven't had any real "pregnancy cravings" that women always talk about!
Missing: Having normal size feet!
Maternity clothes: I pretty much cycle through the same 5-6 outfits. There's no point in buying anything new this late in my pregnancy. 
Wedding ring: I don't even try to put it on anymore!
Movement: Moving like crazy! All day, everyday!
Showing: Definitely!
Signs of labor: No.
Looking forward to: Having lunch with Amanda for her birthday! She has less than 3 weeks until her due date so I know we won't really have the option of just the two of us having lunch whenever we want anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment